• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 1 Racing Jacket Nose Pads

There's a seller that posts Gen 1 Racing Jacket spare nose bombs on eBay from time to time. The last time around he had both black and rootbeer spares, for a whopping price of $13 USD BIN. Like an idiot, I watched them for a few days and when I finally wanted to pull the trigger they were gone...that was a few months ago. I'll send an update if I see them pop up again...been wanting to convert my Water Jackets to Racing.

There's a seller that posts Gen 1 Racing Jacket spare nose bombs on eBay from time to time. The last time around he had both black and rootbeer spares, for a whopping price of $13 USD BIN. Like an idiot, I watched them for a few days and when I finally wanted to pull the trigger they were gone...that was a few months ago. I'll send an update if I see them pop up again...been wanting to convert my Water Jackets to Racing.

im in for a set as well.. would like to see how those fit

im in for a set as well.. would like to see how those fit

These were being sold as OEM stock, so I presume the fit shouldn't be an issue. I've been kicking myself ever since I missed the sale...:sad:. I can't recall if the earsocks were included though, there was a couple of different listing from the same seller and I think one included nose bombs and ear socks...