• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get ready for some weirdness with the BrainDead Paguro Capsule collection

Should i go 10 or 9.5? The one in the photo is 11

IMG_9934.jpeg

I am a true size 12 foot. 95% of my shoes have been size 12 for my entire adult life.

These are size 11. I would say my foot fits snugly. Definitely no EXTRA room as my heel is right to the back.

I will admit to purchasing these with the intent to try, review and send back. However they are actually quite comfortable and stay on my feet better than the Chopsaw Mule’s did (sent those back). Part of the reason is that they are snug and being worn without socks and the material is “clingy” but not in an uncomfortable way. That being said after a few minutes in just room temperature the feet are getting a bit sticky.

The pads on the bottom do give nice cushion and support when walking. They have some arch support and feel more durable than crocs.

I just can’t get my head around the look. My teenage kids say they look really stupid but clearly these are not made for them. However I am having a hard time disagreeing. But having said that, as I look at my OTTs, Xeus and Zeros in my collection I have to admit that these Paguro’s keep with the disruptive and distinctive style that made the Oakley brand unique to begin with.

For that reason alone I just may have to keep these.

Edit: I can’t do it. They are just too sticky now and the longer I wear them the more I find they are too snug for my size 12 feet. Plus they really don’t look good. I can’t find anyone to tell me they do. Back to Oakley they go.

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7153.jpeg

IMG_7150.jpeg

IMG_7151.jpeg

IMG_7149.jpeg

IMG_7154.jpeg

I am a true size 12 foot. 95% of my shoes have been size 12 for my entire adult life.

These are size 11. I would say my foot fits snugly. Definitely no EXTRA room as my heel is right to the back.

I will admit to purchasing these with the intent to try, review and send back. However they are actually quite comfortable and stay on my feet better than the Chopsaw Mule’s did (sent those back). Part of the reason is that they are snug and being worn without socks and the material is “clingy” but not in an uncomfortable way. That being said after a few minutes in just room temperature the feet are getting a bit sticky.

The pads on the bottom do give nice cushion and support when walking. They have some arch support and feel more durable than crocs.

I just can’t get my head around the look. My teenage kids say they look really stupid but clearly these are not made for them. However I am having a hard time disagreeing. But having said that, as I look at my OTTs, Xeus and Zeros in my collection I have to admit that these Paguro’s keep with the disruptive and distinctive style that made the Oakley brand unique to begin with.

View attachment 1070026

View attachment 1070027

View attachment 1070028

View attachment 1070029

View attachment 1070030

View attachment 1070031
Very good review thanks. Im also a size 12. So would these be good around the pool or at the beach after your feet get wet? Or is this a more casual low mileage around the neighborhood type sandal?

Very good review thanks. Im also a size 12. So would these be good around the pool or at the beach after your feet get wet? Or is this a more casual low mileage around the neighborhood type sandal?
for me these will be my gym shoes. We need to be barefoot on the mat (muay thai) and it's a hassle taking shoes and socks off and putting them back on after. Been waiting for something like this from Oakley for a while so i'm pretty stoked 😁 cant wait to get the correct size

Update: returning the 11. Ordered a 9.5 and 10 to see which fits best

Edit: I can’t do it. They are just too sticky now and the longer I wear them the more I find they are too snug for my size 12 feet. Plus they really don’t look good. I can’t find anyone to tell me they do. Back to Oakley they go.

View attachment 1070026

View attachment 1070027

View attachment 1070028

View attachment 1070029

View attachment 1070030

View attachment 1070031
They look so darn good!

Back