• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get some sapphire lenses he says....

these customs are as so effin' cool!
I am wondering what donor lenses can be used to custom cut Saphire for an X-Squared frame?

lebron dolphins - Google Search

image.jpg
image.jpg

Get the sapphire lenses for the Turbine. I just did to start a new X-Squared project. $42 at local Oakley store with a 30% discount I had. Now I need an X-Squared frame, and might get them anodized in blue, unless I find some perfect X-metal; with blue socks, nose pieces and temples; it could look amazing. I thought I wouldn't spend more money, and here I am burning through my paypal account. So good to be single
Lol, this sh1t is addicting!

Get the sapphire lenses for the Turbine. I just did to start a new X-Squared project. $42 at local Oakley store with a 30% discount I had. Now I need an X-Squared frame, and might get them anodized in blue, unless I find some perfect X-metal; with blue socks, nose pieces and temples; it could look amazing. I thought I wouldn't spend more money, and here I am burning through my paypal account. So good to be single

I knew the turbines will work for Juliet donors but i didn't realize they would also work as X Squared donors too. Is that confirmed? Have you/someone had turbine lenses cut for X Squared already?

Back