• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Getting serious about a Hollow Point watch.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I’m getting serious about adding a Hollow Point to my collection. Any one have one they are considering selling?

Some people reacted to this post.
I haven’t seen one listed for quite some time . I think people are holding onto their Hollowpoint watches (and O watches in general) tighter than @pjd1234 holds on to his R1’s lol

Username Hidden said:
I haven’t seen one listed for quite some time . I think people are holding onto their Hollowpoint watches (and O watches in general) tighter than @pjd1234 holds on to his R1’s lol
Lol! Thanks buddy!!

My wife has a black Hollow Point she's considering to sell. Mint condition. Box, extra links, original box #083. She hasn't worn it in over 4 years so the battery needs to be replaced. If you're okay with the color, let me know.

Username Hidden said:
My wife has a black Hollow Point she's considering to sell. Mint condition. Box, extra links, original box #083. She hasn't worn it in over 4 years so the battery needs to be replaced. If you're okay with the color, let me know.
The last time I left a dead battery in a watch, it leaked acid and I had to replace the movement.