• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Hollow Point

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Aloha OF. I need help in looking for my grail watch. The Hollow Point watch. Been holding off on buying one, and I probably let some great deals slip past me the past couple of years. But I think I am finally ready as this is one of the last Oakley items I am looking to acquire. I'm not too particular about color as I am about condition. I'm hoping to find a great condition to new watch. And it doesn't have to have all the extras like box and such. Watch only is fine with me. Just shoot me (PM) photos of what you have and what you were expecting, and we'll try and work out a deal.

For anyone trying to get a Crater from me and has a Hollow Point, and is willing to trade. I have a great original condition Crater that I would be willing to use to go with some cash.

Mahalo for checking out my post. :cool-33:🤙

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Aloha OF. I need help in looking for my grail watch. The Hollow Point watch. Been holding off on buying one, and I probably let some great deals slip past me the past couple of years. But I think I am finally ready as this is one of the last Oakley items I am looking to acquire. I'm not too particular about color as I am about condition. I'm hoping to find a great condition to new watch. And it doesn't have to have all the extras like box and such. Watch only is fine with me. Just shoot me (PM) photos of what you have and what you were expecting, and we'll try and work out a deal.

For anyone trying to get a Crater from me and has a Hollow Point, and is willing to trade. I have a great original condition Crater that I would be willing to use to go with some cash.

They have this really nice version called the fmj 😉. Good luck in your search bro. I only have one and wish I had more. One of the best oakley watches in my opinion.

Username Hidden said:

Crater? Did I hear Crater???
c8368eaa79c9bca29501--running-humor-running-quotes.jpg

Wish I had one to help ya out dude! Good luck there.

Username Hidden said:
They have this really nice version called the fmj 😉. Good luck in your search bro. I only have one and wish I had more. One of the best oakley watches in my opinion.
Yeah I’ve seen the FMJ’s. Stevens got two of them. Cool watch but with a big price tag. The basic Hollow Point is just fine with me. :cool-33:🤙

And speaking of Steven. Lol.

I gave up.

Good luck!

There is one for sale now. I personally know the guy selling and he is a solid guy. I’ve been to his house and seen his collection

Still for sale.
93FF7FC6-D173-4B37-B194-D7F255715BEC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back