• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Valve 1.0 Silver / Ice Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Aloha Oakley Forum Peeps. Am now looking for good to new condition Silver Valve 1.0 with Ice iridium lenses. Not a beater. Doesn't need to have a box, but would like everything to be in great shape still. Frame and original ice lenses. Minty is good with reasonable price. I know BNIB guys might want a premium. Just shoot me some photos and an offer and see if I'll bite. Much Mahalo for checking out my post. :cool:🤙

-Lopaka

Valve 1.0 silver Ice iridium.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey OF! Help my fellow Lopaka out here!

But Brother…I’m getting a Frozen vibe here…🥶❄️. Seems to me you said the shirt “dictates” the Oakleys. Ahem…what you plan on wearing with these 😉

giphy.gif

Username Hidden said:
Hey OF! Help my fellow Lopaka out here!

But Brother…I’m getting a Frozen vibe here…🥶❄️. Seems to me you said the shirt “dictates” the Oakleys. Ahem…what you plan on wearing with these 😉

View attachment 1113535
Lol. Not sure if anyones noticed, but 'all' Valves make the work rotation sooner or later. No shelf whores. And all colors including all blue Valves. It's just my current Silver-Ice is literally a beater work Valve. Been with me for years. Actually worked with this pair on. Just looking to retire it and restore it.

Username Hidden said:
Lol. Not sure if anyones noticed, but 'all' Valves make the work rotation sooner or later. No shelf whores. And all colors including all blue Valves. It's just my current Silver-Ice is literally a beater work Valve. Been with me for years. Actually worked with this pair on. Just looking to retire it and restore it.

Roger that Brother! Same here…if I own em, I wear em 🪖👍

Is it these you seek??

JPM Ice lens

20240128_152315.jpg
20240128_152326.jpg
20240128_152336.jpg
20240128_152357.jpg
20240128_152416.jpg

Maybe u should double down so I dont have to send so many pckgs to Hawaii.

Lots of valves left.
20240128_153555.jpg
20240128_153456.jpg

The Valve is a cool frame…especially with a clear hub 😏👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back