• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glad I Got My Holbrooks At SGH...

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
As usual, I was window shopping on eBay when I came across this listing...#160720464079. The auction price isn't too bad, for now. But.....the shipping is flat out stupid! I'm guessing that the person added one to many zeros when entering the shipping charges, LOL.

Ha, wait till he gets his bill from eBay, since they have fees on shipping now, it'll be more than what he sells them for! Lol

wow I feel sorry for that 1 current bidder.....he can buy 10 holbrooks for that price -_-

I just PM'ed the seller asking if he/she's for real on the shipping price or if its a typo....wwe'll see what the response is LOL

This person replied saying:
"i sold them to someone privately for 100. sorry"

And when I sign into ebay, it shows its a private listing, but its still available....it doesnt say the listing has ended?

uluahunter I'm looking for those holbrooks too. Did they have anymore?

I've actually seen couple listing recently. They'll pop up from time to time. You should check with your local Sunglass Huts, I did and just happen to catch the last pair at a mall about 5 miles from my house. As always, eBay auctions can get out of hand.

Latest Posts

Back