• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go Gold Or Go Home

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
18k Solid Gold Timebomb

Here is a great piece, but I imagine it'll go way beyond my means. Will be fun to watch though.

http://bit.ly/1fRKyA0

There does seem to be some controversy over this piece though. I found this thread on O-Review and there was suspicion in the serial, but who knows. This is in fact the same serial that sold on eBay back in 2011
Oakley Time Bomb Watch 18K Gold 37 | eBay

Here's the thread on O Review

O-Review

Interesting read. I am curious if it is a fake based on the serial number as mentioned in the o-review thread. Clearly I will not be buying it as it will likely go way beyond my means as well.

I contacted the seller for more info yesterday, still no response. The low feedback is a huge red flag for such a high dollar item too.

The watch was released in a numbered limited quantity of 100, each issued with the Time Bomb Vault, so the box in the ebay images is not true to the original, and the serial should be 037 instead of 000037, further, the item seen here appears much more polished than I would expect.

Last edited:
The seller did respond to my inquiry and stated he/she was a dealer and kept the watch when the store closed. Said it's been in storage ever since. Makes me wonder about the previous eBay auction with the same serial back in 2011 with a different seller name, which also happens to be current and active.

Seems fishy...

Latest Posts

Back