• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going rate for C-Six Aluminum

Remember these things retailed for 1500, if that trash ott is selling nowadays for 2k, a new csix which is a lot better would be very reasonable for 2ks nowadays.

I haven’t seen many for sale except the “beater” that sold for $600...at least that I can recall. I don’t think that one is enough to establish lower prices. Are you thinking they are higher?
It wasn’t a beater it’s pretty close to mint minus icons and lenses 😉

I am working a seller. But he is at over 2000,-
Good buy price $1600. Good sell price $2000
Part of the reason is that a sample without accessories is about $1200, and there are a few floating around. Few people have the appetite to stomach paying more than $400 for a serial number and a box.

Good buy price $1600. Good sell price $2000
Part of the reason is that a sample without accessories is about $1200, and there are a few floating around. Few people have the appetite to stomach paying more than $400 for a serial number and a box.

For me .. and for me... I would rather a C6 I purchased be complete with box and serial plaque and I would spend the extra for it ..... probably because I would never wear it and it would be a showcase display piece in a cube or something like that ... having it complete just adds to the allure of its semi exclusivity ..

Plenty of peeps pay extra $100-$250/$300 for x metal complete serial matching box sets .. ahem @pjd1234

But agree on most price valuations that complete and mint or near mint good buy price is $1,700 ish and good sale price is $2k ish ...