• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Goldbrook 24k perfect, new

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi! I am selling my beautiful 24k Goldbrook sunglasses.
The condition is almost 100% perfect, except one very small scratch on the frame inside just above the right lens (on 3rd picture).
Never used, it was a display item.

530 USD plus shipping
I will ship worldwide.

37904220185_edc348f22e_k.jpg

23925715757_77b21cdcfb_k.jpg

37904219895_1f74b34064_k.jpg

37904219845_17750c9bb2_k.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow dude. I had no clue they were worth that much. I need to sell mine. Good luck. What a sick pair it is. Someone's gonna be happy..

Username Hidden said:
Wow dude. I had no clue they were worth that much. I need to sell mine. Good luck. What a sick pair it is. Someone's gonna be happy..

Thanks. I know my price is not low, but I think it is really rare in this condition so I would rather keep it than to sell cheap :cool-20: (and it is not really more than my purchase cost was). thanks again

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I know my price is not low, but I think it is really rare in this condition so I would rather keep it than to sell cheap :cool-20: (and it is not really more than my purchase cost was). thanks again
Not super rare. They made a thousand of them.

Username Hidden said:

@SoulFulFrog u r very polite

Price drop