1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These have never been worn Vegas Gold and Black Ir XLJ cost me 170 to build No Flak case came with it includes papers -bag -box. Never worn 93.00 dollars shipped priority insured included f&f USA PP only
    Gone - photo-14_zps92a91373.jpg
    Would consider trade for BNIB MATTE Brown smoke with black rubber and Black or Vr28 Black lenses or MATTE Grey Smoke with with BLACK rubber any lenses except fire- no longer made -they have switched to crystal Grey smoke must b non polars NEW condition... also trade for desert camo bnib xlj or SI Non Polar Matte Black BNIB Flak Pretty open on SJ/Flak trades excuding colors in post below

Last edited by a moderator: 1/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump open to trade offers for Flaks /Sj's/Minute 2.0's BNIB. No White/yellow/orange/silver/Red frames
    Lower price final
    At this point ill trade for something I wear a lot and could use a spare of polished Black/Black SJ2 Grey smoke SJ2 Matte RB SJ 2 Must be non polar except RB BNIB unused I can have other lenses.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/8/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    guessing these not too popular after 200 looks One last bump....open to offers but would rather keep than go too low..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have liquidated my entire collection except for very few keeping to wear so these are not available anymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.