• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goose Came To Me

talismanx

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
Had to take my truck into the shop. The shop's Internet was down so I figured since I could not work I'd use my iphone to check Craig's list.

There was a posting from just that morning in my part of town for a pair of Juliets for a decent price. Seller said that they had just had service done within the last year.

They looked like plasma in the pics... But I could not be sure they were not just a well worn pair of polished... Since they had hammerstems. Man pics are tough to tell but I thought they looked like XX.

I pinged the seller and since I was with out a ride he agreed to drive down and meet me there. Nice guy and great shades. Turned out to be X-Metal XX. Very tight and I believe they just had O service since the nose bombs are from a Juliet (as Oakley does now). Lenses are about 8/10 but the frames are 10/10 better than the ones I already have (but not serialized). Great for XX at a Juliet price.

And as a bonus my truck does not need new brakes, sweet!

I need to adjust my rating on the lenses to a 7 or 6/10. There are not a lot of scratches but they are right in the vision area. They are REALLY tight... even after I took out the "25" temple rubber that did not match the "15" on the other side :).

A couple pics..
cZPEnXp.jpg

5fG24zT.jpg

Latest Posts

Back