1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

oh wow you paid money for those things? theyre bland-tastic! haha

3. mpmcgaughey

Waiting for twitch_man to chime in ;o) Hey, I'm digging these. The fit is awesome and comparable to the OG Jupiters so if you liked those, these'll fill that void!

...and again, there's zero s.w. involvement on these!!! Major plus factor!!!

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha good call. great to hear the fit is good

5. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

haha im here! dude those are pretty sick! the black and chrome look really classy. i love em. i still cant decide on a color though, there all really cool and different. i'm gonna wait till monday to go to my local O store and see which ones look the best on me. did you see the blue woodgrain?

6. mpmcgaughey

They had every color but the Blue Woodgrain so I can't say how those looked :eek:( I do kinda wish they'd of done a Polished Clear/Chrome Iridium pair of these though...that'd of looked awesome in my opinion!

7. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I liked the Matte Black w/ Bronze pair, I liked how the hinges were bronze too, it was really nice, just don't fit me at all.

8. twitch_man

that sucks. i'm really interested in those. yeah i think that would be pretty cool, even as a matte clear with chrome.

9. twitch_man

i think its cool that they're doing more color combos with matte black other than just black accents.

10. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

If they're going for 60's, they need to do classic guitar color combos. Red/White/Chrome, Black/White/Chrome, etc.

I see they have a Woodgrain/Tungsten combo a la the Jupiter Squared. I don't see Blue Woodgrain on O.com.