• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got X Metals FS Or FT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Ha no I wanted one pair not all, but no go, Id have to sell my whole collection to afford these LOL!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Those penny looks familiar... Did you get it off eBay?

PM'ed. Crossing fingers :lol:

It is possible to do a group buy on this lot? I wonder if there's enough interest in all the pairs to pull it off. We'd have to figure out how to split the $1,900 fairly amongst the six pairs.

Yeah, purchased over eBay, is something wrong with it, I don't wanna sound rude I just wanna know if there's a problem purchasing Oakleys on eBay

Username Hidden said:
It is possible to do a group buy on this lot? I wonder if there's enough interest in all the pairs to pull it off. We'd have to figure out how to split the $1,900 fairly amongst the six pairs.

I don't see any problem at all... If I would sell them separately what would be your offers on them. I'm getting a lot of buying request

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, purchased over eBay, is something wrong with it, I don't wanna sound rude I just wanna know if there's a problem purchasing Oakleys on eBay

Chill man! no there isnt! cause i remebered bidding for a pair that looked like that but i got outbidded! and you got it! Congrats!!!

Username Hidden said:
I don't see any problem at all... If I would sell them separately what would be your offers on them. I'm getting a lot of buying request
PMed!

Dude, I'm sorry if I sounded rough, I didn't meant to, I'm really really sorry man. I'm new on this forum or any other Oakley forum and I wanted to know if you guys have any oppinion on purchasing Oakleys off eBay, I've been ripped out on eBay and I thought that that was the reason why

Username Hidden said:
Chill man! no there isnt! cause i remebered bidding for a pair that looked like that but i got outbidded! and you got it! Congrats!!!

Username Hidden said:
Dude, I'm sorry if I sounded rough, I didn't meant to, I'm really really sorry man. I'm new on this forum or any other Oakley forum and I wanted to know if you guys have any oppinion on purchasing Oakleys off eBay, I've been ripped out on eBay and I thought that that was the reason why

HAHAHAH its all cool dude. Small matter. You should post individual prices for the glasses and their conditions if you are interested in selling them individually.

Back