• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from India!

kmbijit

I should Work at Oakley
Been a lurker on the forums for a couple of months, and now a member! Posts on this Forum helped me quite a lot when I was searching information on particular models (yes, PSP vs DWP, Prizm Trail vs Road..all that stuff got answered here! Now I have a small collection (2x Twoface, 1x Holbrook, 1x Crosshair 2.0 and 1x Drop Point) and 1x Split Shot Polished White DWP on the way. Also own a couple of RB Aviators.

I like customizing my lens/frame combos, but many sellers don't ship here and availability of spares is extremely limited so I have to live up with non-OEM spares like Revant but that's better than nothing, so be it. Have customized my Holbrook with Revant Elite Tracer Orange (their version of Prizm Trail) and a Twoface with Revant Plasma Purple (Purple Iridium). Have been eyeing few uncommon models like the Carbon Shift or the C-wire but they are out of bounds due to logistic constraints. X-Metal? That's on another planet!

Latest Posts

Back