• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings I'm Thingfish 49 years old got my first pair of Oakleys in 4th grade (Slit Lenses)

So new here I don't know much about this app or anything but it says I have a trophy thank you so much to whomever gave me that I'll have to research a little bit what it means and all that but I feel honored and just to be here and all you guys are so nice thank you so much for your warm welcome and the trophy and this is going to be great because I love Oakley's and this is almost like Mecca if you will I've been to the the factory within my life I can tell you some funny stories about that experience but nonetheless thank you guys so much for everything

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

That is a cool desk! You passed the X Metal test in your statement about Madman so you are good there... in fact I think I am going to start using that description.... "aluminum or plastic or whatever the hell it is, but its not X Metal" 😂 Welcome aboard and keep those trophies... we drink moonshine out of them most nights and trade them for drugs and stuff like that...
welcome muppet.gif

Latest Posts

Back