1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to sell my lutzkas frogs. They do not come with a box. Asking 150. Brand new lenses and frames have some wear but still a great pair. Lemme know!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    You have to post pics per forum rules, just FYI

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't delete my post. I will post pics ASAP. Sorry I posted that at work away from my collection. By ASAP I mean easter Sunday when I can get Internet on my laptop. Cheers all

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PICS UP So I finally put pics up sorry totally forgot about this thread. These will now come with an original Oakley frogskin box but no laces. Lenses are mint. These have been worn butno major imperfections. No trades lemme know they are ready to ship.