1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Any of you guys guitar players? Or play any instrument for that matter. I do a bunch of covers and stuff... I'll put a video below for a sample but feel free to browse through my YouTube, I got a bunch of covers..

Wearing my crosslink Rx in this video

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

And here's another one with my ltd Floyd rose

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

And here is one of course playing a classic bass song he he

4. I used to play guitar, later got into drumming. I haven't done either in several years. Never had "great" hardware but I loved to play and now I just don't have the time for it. At the time my pride and joy was an Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty. I was never a big strat guy but I did have an LTD similar to the one in your 2nd link. I always enjoyed the warm tone it had compared to other strats that tend to play very punchy and sound too tinny for my taste. I had a Gibson SG studio for awhile too, that was a really nice guitar but I was always afraid to play it. Some others I owned through the years were a BC Rich Warlock, a Hohner (can't recall model, looked like a strat), an Ibanez 7 string, and several cheap acoustics.

I was in a small band throughout and briefly after high school. We mainly played punk rock type music because it was easy but I always idolized Randy Rhoads. Never did master his solos lol.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Cool to hear man. I played drums for a long time but I played guitar on and off ever since I was a like 7 or 8. I went to 2 lessons and it wasn't for me, I wanted to be playing outside with the kids. I regret it now because I could've learned so much, especially because the teacher I had was one of the best in Cuba.

I also had many guitars, schecter c1+, mim tele, epi SG 400, Jackson 7 string (which I recently traded), epi explorer, various ovations, and various acoustics.

I now have:

1- Dean Dave Mustaine (united abominations) signature model
    2- Ovation Cs 057 acoustic/electric
    3- LTD st 203 Floyd rose
    4- Silverstone Bass

And for programming I use Guitar Rig 5 that I control with a Behringer FCB 1010 midi controller.

I'll have to post pictures of everything later and you guys can check it out. I'd also like to see everybody's "rig"

6. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

7. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

great bro I tried but I SUCK LOL.

8. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Here's is a lil run through some of my guitars and rig. Everything from guitars to wireless system to foot controller and I use schaller strap locks on all my guitars... Enjoy and comment if you like

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130226.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130315.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130401.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130439.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130513.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130600.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130649.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130726.jpg

Guitar Players in O Forum... - IMG_20150220_130802.jpg

pjd1234 likes this.
  9. infinate oakley

infinate oakley Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member