1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. farski

farski Oakley Beginner

I wanted to pick up a pair of US Standard Issue Polarized Half Jacket 2.0 XLs, which are still listed on oakley.com, but the product page doesn't work, and the pair I had in my shopping cart got rejected when I tried to check out. Anyone know what's up with that model?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I found it in a search, but then when I clicked on it, it brought up a page that said 'no matches found.' The new style website is known for issues and downtime, so I'd just give it some time and try again

Oh and :welcome:

3. farski

farski Oakley Beginner

I just found matte black as an option on the standard half jacket xl listing, which wasn't an option previously I don't think, so maybe they're just shuffling it around.

4. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Definitely possible, as I found it by searching Standard Issue, and it had its own listing

5. farski

farski Oakley Beginner

The Standard Issue version came with GP, and what I'm seeing comes with BIP which I wanted anyway, so I'm just going to grab them and hope it's not a goof in the system.

Kuztomized likes this.
  6. farski

farski Oakley Beginner

FWIW the order went through but the frames are backordered.