• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket XLJ vs Half Jacket 2.0 XL?

SoulSnatcher

Oakley Beginner
How do I tell the difference between the Oakley Half Jacket and the Half Jacket 2.0 frames? And/or how do I tell the difference between Half Jacket XLJ Lenses and Half Jacket 2.0 XL Lenses?

WoW! 18 people have already read this post and not one of them can tell me the difference? Well, it doesn't help me out at all but at least I'm not the only one who can't tell I guess... I need lenses for these frames badly I just don't want to buy the wrong ones, it's not like they're cheap or anything. Thought for sure I'd be able to find answers here... Guess not. Poopy.

So how can you tell 18 people had read this post?

If you're on mobile, view the thread list in landscape mode, Chris.

IMG_8349.jpg

Half Jackets are smaller, with angled arms. Half Jacket 2.0 is pretty small too, but the arms are a bit bulky and the O icons faces upwards

CDE2723F-A47E-458B-A198-99AEDAB28995.jpeg
07ECB204-1FC2-4196-95DA-5E79ACF0A012.jpeg

Not entirely sure on the lenses honestly. Not a fan of the HJ 2.0

What he said. I don't like the HJ 2.0 as much either, the design is less desirable in my opinion, feel cheaper. Hate that the arm is now attached with a metal pin I believe where the HJ 1.0 has a break away hinge so they don't get damaged as easily. I own one HJ 2.0 (for mowing the lawn) and 2 pairs of HJ 1.0s. I wear HJ 1.0s frequently.

Back