1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My 4 month old boy is growing right before my eyes, and I think it's time to begin my hunt for his first pair of Oakleys:cool-20: . I know these things are pretty hard to come by nowadays, but I figured I'd try my luck anyways.

I'm looking for a pair (or 2) of used, but not abused, Half Pints. I prefer the black ones, but I'm open to all other colorways expect the Lavender one. Someone must have a pair out there! Please note, seller must be willing to ship to Toronto, Canada.

PM me with what you got!

Thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Ive been hunting a red pair myself for my 9 month old. Saw a boxed black one on ebay for about 80 bucks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They seem to pop up on eBay every so often...but never when I want it to...or they don't want to ship to Canada:(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks buddy! I'll check those out and I'll definitely let you know if I need some help :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    As soon as my wife fell pregnant, I began my hunt for Halfpints. Been able to grab quite afew on fleebay for around £16. Ive also had @drchop do afew customs for me, I strongly suggest it.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've yet to get lucky on the bay...and in the rare case I do find one, they don't ship to Canada. If you can spare one of the few you've found, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands;)

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.