• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

Yeah I get the feeling he's using eBay to show his collection rather than sell. I'm sure he pulls in a sucker every so often but most of the time nobody's gullible enough to fall for the crazy prices since they can probably get them elsewhere for a lower price.

Yeah I get the feeling he's using eBay to show his collection rather than sell. I'm sure he pulls in a sucker every so often but most of the time nobody's gullible enough to fall for the crazy prices since they can probably get them elsewhere for a lower price.
nahhh he is on it for profit he can show em here anytime 10k for plastic shades is obsurd i guess when you have 1 in the whole planet you can price em anyway you want LOL there was a post about an carbon ichiro on ebay for 3k could have been sold for 2k and that's an obsurd price for that piece but this takes it to a whole new level 10k hahahahaha UNBELIEVABLE. The bad part is some members here follows ebay price hahahahaha so expect more than 1k for these if it shows up in the exchange section.

Ill start it off.
I woke up way to early this morning to go wait for the Hollywood store to open this morning, but it paid off as I got the pair I wanted of the ones that were close enough for me to pick up my self.

Here for your viewing pleasure.........
The Bazooka Enduro
Kind of bizarrely proud by proxy that one of the Bazooka finishes ended up on the forum! Well done that man!

Yup he thinks everything is Gold, wow 10,000, all I can say is good luck, nothing else he sells sell.

Isnt he one of our forum member? I recall seeing that ID sometime back, helping someone source a medusa hat/goggle

With a lot of help from a fellow forum who went out of his way for me, I was able to get myself the Bazooka Frogskins.
View attachment 116747

Good job, this was the pair I wanted more then any other.
Glad you were able to get one.

I wish I had the money to stop this from happening, this was the other pair at Hollywood :(
At least I kept him from buying both :p

Latest Posts

Back