1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Garducio

Garducio Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Finally decided to join . I've always been an Oakley fan. My first pair of sun glasses were the Oakley half jacket. Then from there went to many more. I don't really consider myself as a collector but wish I could. Have too many other hobbies to ad another one lol. Well I have many questions and all so i'll start asking. Well here are the list of glasses that I have.
    1. Oakley half jacket my first pair. silver frame with black lens.
    2. Oakley juliets. silver frame with fire iridium polarized lens. Love these so much.
    3.Oakley x-metal romeo 2. Black iridium polarized lens. Love the too.
    4. Oakley x-squared. carbon frame with 00 black iridium polarized.
    5. Oakley probation . Black frame with black iridium polarized lens. love these. Just bought these.
    6. Oakley nanowire 3.0. tungsten iridium and Vr28 black iridium polarized lenses. These are my favorite ones.
    7. Oakley Toxic Blast Polarized Breadbox™. Fire iridium polarized .
    8. Oakley Heaven and Earth Polarized Breadbox™. Black iridium polrarized.
    9. Oakley Titanium Crosshair®. TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM POLARIZED lens.
    10. Oakley Tincan™. Black iridium polarized. Just bought these.

So this is what I have so far. Now with the juliets romeo 2 and the x-squared I would need to get them tightened up. I read up that there is a guy who does it. I need to get in contact with him. Now with the romeo 2 and the x-squared I would need to get new lenses for them I've been looking around for them but can't find them. Would you all know where I could get them at??
    Now the crosshair I would need to get new lenses and new rubber for it. I think I found them somewhere and need to look into buying them.
    Now been looking at buying these Oakley Polarized Tincan | Official Oakley Store
    how are these lenses POSITIVE RED IRIDIUM POLARIZED ? been wanting to try them out. Also been wanting to get a pair of the ruby iridium polarized too. Wanting to change from the black and fire ones.
    Also with my Probation I would need to get a new lens but don't think you can right? Was looking to buy a new pair but can't find them anywhere. would anyone know where I could buy another pair??
    this is what I bought to clean my glasses Oakley NanoClear Hydrophobic Lens Cleaner Kit | Official Oakley Store

Well here are some pics.

Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_114904_zpsd44cs28t.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_114841_zpsoqtglydg.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_113145_zpsrfobhiwz.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_113057_zpstvjsapg4.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_113026_zpsccvsyryq.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112858_zpslmip4xxq.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112659_zpsbshkeshx.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112511_zpswgziczsh.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112421_zpswudffet4.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112243_zpsunqq6619.jpg Happy to join from New Orleans - 20150605_112014_zps3dgv6hab.jpg

Last edited: 6/5/15
    TheWannaBe likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Charles

Charles Oakley Enthusiast

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Welcome bro... For your xmetals (romeo and juliet) send a pm to xman or machine head....

4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, sweet veriety of glasses

5. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome:Nice Intro and this is already a little Collection

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Awesome shades! Welcome to the forum!

7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Welcome! And you have some of everything in the collection!

8. Garducio

Thanks guys.
    I will be adding to it slowly but surely lol Yea trying to get a bit of everything. I do use all of them so each one has it's uses.
    Just need to replace the lenses in the juliets and the x-squared. Found a set for both of them on ebay. Ice iridium polarized for the juliets and fire iridium polarized for the x-squared.
    Never tried the ice iridium lenses so wanted to give them a try. What do you all think??

9. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome and nice collection

10. Garducio

Thanks man,

Feels great getting back into it. Been a while since i've bought a new pair. But in the last month bought 4 pairs. This Friday most likely going to buy another one. Now need to stop looking at all the ones I want hahaha but can't help it. My friends think i'm crazy but they don't understand