• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Ever Seen These Before?

Nice spot, they are news to me. They seem to be part of the skull/camo set due to drop soon.

You are referring to the new soft touch series? That was going to be another question I was going to ask if they were out yet because I haven't seen them anywhere.

Supposed to be an October 1st release. 24-401, bit that's on that site too. Dark Grey lens.

Anyone know if that website is legit?

I've been waiting on someone from the UK to chime in because I swear I've seen the Alpha Decay's on this site a long time ago. Of course I may be mistaken.

Just tried to checkout. its a dot net written site and failed at checkout. It does redirect to a legit checkout though: https://web206.secure-secure.co.uk/
Server Error in '/walters-opticians.com' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /walters-opticians.com/sec/checkout.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.17929

Back