• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hats Off To The X-Man

xmetal40

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm not normally one to pump another person's product; exceptions do exist...

Just received my Juliet back. Incredible! Photographs tell the story! If you want your frame tightened and/or color scheme changed, the X-Man deserves your attention!

Plasma blasted nose and arms.....black cerakote orbitals, hard to tell by the pics

yea...the nose looks like a bad paint job...but its blasted down to the casted surface...this is why I really like the later generations of castings. You don't have that crappy finish. But some people like it.

I actually do like the nose piece; it's a rustic style admittedly, and yet a nice contrast with the black color scheme around the orbitals. Speaking of color schemes...

I am planning to send you another X-Metal piece with an idea in mind: could you do a fade with a polished frame combined with a brighter metallic-like color such as an orange or purple or blue?

I can try......been wanting to do that anyways...but dr chop may be better at that kinda stuff

Back