• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HED568's Collection

This may have been answered already but back in the day when I had taken the leather off of numerous beater Jordan's. The pins are always ground down. Bummer they missed that detail on the new ones. I wonder if these were made in the US.

By the way. Congratulations buddy..wish I had the chance at one. I'm super envious
FWIW the box states "Made in Italy". I wonder if that is where the Ti 3D printer is located?

FWIW the box states "Made in Italy". I wonder if that is where the Ti 3D printer is located?
“However, with regard to metal 3D printing, Luxottica has invested in a single technology only available in the Agordo factory.“

All 8 colors arrived today... not sure how I'll be able to fit em all in my Shoe Rack.

1702003594245587208560767327701.jpg

43 pairs of the Factory Pilot collab plus 1 Junya. This last drop either had a lot made or people are just done buying them. Neither Size has sold out anywhere. I guess I'm the only fool collecting them now.
I think they have been slowly increasing the production quantities. The Python pair is wild enough that if they made the same amount he the original two, I would expect that to be gone. Maybe a little bit of drop off in the customer base or the scalpers realize to many are out there to justify trying to buy them all up.

I think they have been slowly increasing the production quantities. The Python pair is wild enough that if they made the same amount he the original two, I would expect that to be gone. Maybe a little bit of drop off in the customer base or the scalpers realize to many are out there to justify trying to buy them all up.
Good point. The Python skins are pretty well made. I'm glad they did not put a premium on that colorway