• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Syracuse, NY, USA ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
My name is Jason ... I am 39, & I have never been a "collector" of Oakley's, but have never worn anything but, ... & always treated them with kid gloves.

I have a couple pair, Valve's & XX 5.56's ... & would like to possibly get my mitts on a couple more.

I do not know what more to say right here ... though I would love to know if anyone else from this area is on these forums ... Speak up, PM me, or forever hold your, erm, ... keep your eyes behind your Oak's.

Be well, folks ...

Welcome, I am afew hours East of you....around the Albany area.

Very cool.

I do not know if you are into racing, but we go to the races - to actually race in various classes - at Lebanon Valley, & the two track around Fultonville many times a year.
Was last out to LVMS was for the huge Swap Meet they have back in the Fall.

I suppose the Capital District falls in between Fonda & Lebanon Valley. Vvvrrrooom!

Welcome fellow Upstater! I'm from Binghamton.. less than an hour from you. Go Orange!

Very cool, OakMan.

As far as SU goes ... just real bad clock management ... no need to force a 3 as that final shot ... I do not think Ennis ever bothered to pay close attn to the time remaining ... plenty of time to get it inside for a higher-percentage, tying shot attempt. Kinda reminded me of my best friend's favorite ball-hog buddy - Scoop Jardine.

Oh, well ... Not many look at it this way, but I do ... It was a very successful FIRST season in the ACC. Split the home-&-home with Duke - even had a very good chance of beating them down on Tobacco Road if not for the fiasco with just over ten seconds left.

It was also 27 or 28 MORE wins for the Coach on hie resume, ... Everyone knows that as long as Mike K. stays healthy, Boeheim will never catch him, but he will, actually already has, put second place in D-1 sooooo faaar out of reach of anyone else that that in itself is a great claim to have accomplished in ****ty 'ol Syracuse, NY.

Back