• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Texas

lafountain

Oakley Beginner
Maryland
Was browsing around online looking up stuff about Oakley's and found this site. Looked around it and it seems like a great place.

Just ordered my first pair of Oakley's and will have them sometime soon. Currently live in Texas, but that will probably change in the next few months once I find a new job.

Hope I can provide some sort of contribution to the site and look forward to being a helpful member here.

Welcome! I originally come from New Mexico so hello from another Southwesterner.

Which pair did you order for your first pair? Hopfeully you enjoy them as much as we all have for so many years :) It's quite an addiction as you can probably see from most of the content on the site.

Welcome! I originally come from New Mexico so hello from another Southwesterner.

Which pair did you order for your first pair? Hopfeully you enjoy them as much as we all have for so many years :) It's quite an addiction as you can probably see from most of the content on the site.

Went with a custom pair of Flaks. Metallic Red Frame with Gold Ear Socks and the 00 Red Iridium Polarized Lenses. Since the lenses had to be ordered separately ordered the glasses with Persimmon but probably won't have those lenses in the glasses very long.

Latest Posts

Back