• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from the South Bay (San Jose, CA)!!!

Iceberg

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

My beloved Square Wire 2.0 Titanium Pewter with VR28 Blue Iridium Polarized lenses that I use for golf have finally started to fail, so I thought I should join a forum that might know how to get new lenses cut for them.

1692917894469.png

In the interim, I finally pulled out my Flak Jacket 1.0 to work into rotation. Hopefully they still sell lenses for this model (it's a low-bridge fit model, aka "Asian Fit") as I'd love to give some Prizm lenses a go. Wondering if something like DWP or Field will be close to my old VR28 Blue Polarized.

Suggestions appreciated!

Hi all,

My beloved Square Wire 2.0 Titanium Pewter with VR28 Blue Iridium Polarized lenses that I use for golf have finally started to fail, so I thought I should join a forum that might know how to get new lenses cut for them.

View attachment 1080266

In the interim, I finally pulled out my Flak Jacket 1.0 to work into rotation. Hopefully they still sell lenses for this model (it's a low-bridge fit model, aka "Asian Fit") as I'd love to give some Prizm lenses a go. Wondering if something like DWP or Field will be close to my old VR28 Blue Polarized.

Suggestions appreciated!
Hey! Welcome. I used to live in San Jose and absolutely hated it. That's where I went to school.

Back