• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Trinidad

XOutlaw

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

I'm now introducing myself but I've been for for the last two weeks. My wife bought me a pair of Infinite Hero Juliets for my birthday and now I'm a bit obsessed with Juliets ....must get more lol

Welcome to the forum. If you can find brand new Juliets where you are I would suggest grabbing them. If not then enjoy your searching and collecting. ;)

Funny thing is when she bought them she didn't think they were anything special. She just wanted to get me a good quality pair of shades. When I researched them and saw how they were made and how unique they were I was blown away. Just my luck to get introduced to them after they've been discontinued lol!

I'm actually looking for a set of used frames that I could send to the X man to have him do a custom pair for me. Thinking TiO2 with ruby Iridium lens and red rubbers.

Welcome man, I have a nice selection of metals but yours is the one I'm having trouble finding. Congrats and welcome again.

Back