1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shldonator

Shldonator Oakley Enthusiast

Not to make light of it because its a great process. But right now I could use a sponsor to call. See, I get to go to a big city tomorrow that actually has O stores. Ive been bouncing around the Oakley website and the only thing I keep coming back to is the Pit Boss. Ive already got Matte Black and am struggling with what the second pair should be...or maybe I should just buy both (to have all three) and be done with it. I thought about getting a pair of Radars for work but compared to the Pit Boss, not worthy. Is this what a crack addiction feel like?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

All together....... Hi Sheldon. Welcome to the forum I'm quite sure we can help you here maybe not in the way you are looking for but we are here for you. In my opinion since the pitboss1 is discontinued now if you can find the other 2 I'd say get them. But that's just my bad influence talking.

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

I second the motion. Welcome to the forum.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

5. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome: to the forum!!

Wishful thinking but not likely since you joined the forum.

6. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

7. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard. Can't beat the pitboss.

8. Shldonator

So there I was, about to buy another pair of pit bosses only to find that the two matte black paors they had both had lose components on the arms. This seems to be a problem for the PBII as my polished black pair was replaced for the same reason. Clerk tried to talke into buying them and then sending in for repair. Decided to not buy a pair of $600 glasses just to mail them back to Oakley. Sigh, I walked out empty handed.

9. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sheldon - another new guy here...this is weird...I just grabbed a few more pair of Radars for my habit, joined the forum today...and noticed you have the opposite affliction. You're a Pit Boss guy and started thinking about Radars, and I've got this Radar thing and am thinking about the Pit Boss. Just buy them both! I'll trade you some crack for some heroin! :)

10. Shldonator

Hey Doug, I've got that habit too. My latest radarlock is the TDF Xl with an upgraded polarized lens. They have replaced the jawbone for cycling. Seriously, I feel like a tweeker on during my infrequent visit to the O store up the road. I go in with a list and then can't decide what to get.