• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

mhandwerker0410

Oakley Beginner
Just introducing myself. I'm not the greatest at forums. I mostly lurk and learn through threads. I joined because I am searching for a replacement for my Grape Juice Holbrook Oakleys that I have had for years that my husband lost earlier this week at Disneyland.

We filled out the form and are hoping they return to us safely but it's a daunting thought.

Another Oakley member referred me here, and I wasn't aware this forum existed. Glad to be here now! Thank you for having me!

-Mary

Just introducing myself. I'm not the greatest at forums. I mostly lurk and learn through threads. I joined because I am searching for a replacement for my Grape Juice Holbrook Oakleys that I have had for years that my husband lost earlier this week at Disneyland.

We filled out the form and are hoping they return to us safely but it's a daunting thought.

Another Oakley member referred me here, and I wasn't aware this forum existed. Glad to be here now! Thank you for having me!

-Mary
Welcome to the forum.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Back