• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

Abetancourt915

Oakley Beginner
Hello all... I am new to the forum and fairly new to Oakley's. I have 3 pairs to start.

I started with a used pair of pitbulls. I loved the clarity if the violet iridium lenses so I decided to buy another pair of Oakley's and bought a pair of lead colored Conductor 6 with polarized black iridium lenses. Great set of glasses. Those led me to buy a pair of clear Sliver frames with prizm sapphire iridium lenses. I'm an OAKLEY fan for life!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and to the brand! You've found the best eyewear money can buy, and a place to share all the info about them you could ever want. Make yourself at home and participate...and let's see your glasses!

Hello all... I am new to the forum and fairly new to Oakley's. I have 3 pairs to start.

I started with a used pair of pitbulls. I loved the clarity if the violet iridium lenses so I decided to buy another pair of Oakley's and bought a pair of lead colored Conductor 6 with polarized black iridium lenses. Great set of glasses. Those led me to buy a pair of clear Silver frames with prizm sapphire iridium lenses. I'm an OAKLEY fan for life!
Welcome to the forum

Back