• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MINUTE 2.0 Metallic Pink/white Iridium Pink Polarized Oakley

authenticshipping

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone I wanted to show you guys these incredible Sunglasses, they were put away in the cloest, and recently bought back to Internet Life.
I do have a ebay store if anyones interested in offering a offer. The Ebay Post is Under "Oakley MINUTE 2.0 Metallic Pink/white Iridium Pink Polarized Discontinued Oakley"
under my name "authenticshipping"
In my opinon, the oakley Minutes 1.0 are bit complicated, the minute 1.0 has very difficult part to find, especially those min 1.0 sleeves.
The min 2.0 new gen are a slim design, with easier parts to find. I recommend anyone buying minute oakleys, go for the new gen min 2.0 oakley it will be less of a hassle to find parts to replace.

Oakley MINUTE 2.0 Metallic Pink/white Iridium Pink Polarized Oakley, in person these pink famingos light up the room, the pink lense are completely new, these lense are hard to find in pink, New with box and papers included. I found another pair like this but not like mine

sin authenticshipping

IMG_1527.jpeg

Back