• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Valve Iridium Bronze Titanium 1.0 replacement lens - best option?

Here's some, Not sure of the quality thou.

Thanks, bought some and will let you know if they are up to muster

These will work.

Most, if not all of these have Fuse lenses.
Cool,
These will work.

Most, if not all of these have Fuse lenses.
thanks - same site that Sratt17 suggested, so I have gone ahead and purchased. Also got the ones recommended by Brit@KSA - I will be back to ask for instructions to help fit when they arrive.

Just an update - the Solar lens from eBay just came through. Not mirrored like the originals, but a great colour match and ready to wear again. Hopefully Fuse lenses will look closer to the original. Thanks again for all the help
Cait

image.jpg

Bringing this back from the dead because I have the exact same colorway valve 1.0s and have been looking for replacement lenses and nose pieces. How did the Fuse lens work out?

OP hasn't been around since last year. And I guess he didn't see the Polarized Titanium lenses that came up for sale on eBay. Or I was just quicker. Sorry. But I did manage to finally find a brown frame of my own, with non-original lenses. Just haven't installed the new lenses yet. And I found a couple other colorways that I lost during my sell-off (that I regret btw lol). So I'm back up to a dozen Valve 1.0's now. No shelf whores though.

IMG_7997.jpeg
IMG_7981.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg

Last edited:
Bringing this back from the dead because I have the exact same colorway valve 1.0s and have been looking for replacement lenses and nose pieces. How did the Fuse lens work out?
@Mister-Dash I've used Fuse lenses before in Valve 1.0. No issues. I will comment that occasionally Fuse has trouble with their cutting/fit. But the quality of the lenses has always been good, affordable, and they have excellent customer service based in US. I've ordered a few dozen of their lenses for various frames.

I have a coupon that appears to still work if you want it. It gives you a discount and I think it has some benefit for me as well.

IKON and Revant are good too.

OP hasn't been around since last year. And I guess he didn't see the Polarized Titanium lenses that came up for sale on eBay. Or I was just quicker. Sorry. But I did manage to finally find a brown frame of my own, with non-original lenses. Just haven't installed the new lenses yet. And I found a couple other colorways that I lost during my sell-off (that I regret btw lol). So I'm back up to a dozen Valve 1.0's now. No shelf whores though.
At least you know all those valves went to a good home :)

Back