• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Valve Iridium Bronze Titanium 1.0 replacement lens - best option?

Cait

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
new to this forum and desperately seeking an aftermarket for replacement lenses for my Valve iridium bronze titanium Oakleys which are polarised (You can just make out the text on the lens). They are 1.0 and used for skiing. I can only find valve lenses for 2.0 which are the wrong shape.
Anyone have any suggestions?
thanks
Cait
image.jpg

image.jpg

They are VERY old. I got them - maybe 14/15 years ago. I bought them from a ski shop in Norway. I had a look at fuse, but they don’t show the actual frame so really hard to tell. mine never had a serial number so making finding the right one really difficult

Valve 1.0. Oakley OEM lenses are really hard to find. I suppose you've come to the right place to ask, since there is a lot of collectors here. I use two different types of aftermarket lenses in my Valve 1.0. Fuse and Ikon lenses. Both are decent alternatives with polarized lenses going for around $40.

Last edited:
Hi,
new to this forum and desperately seeking an aftermarket for replacement lenses for my Valve iridium bronze titanium Oakleys which are polarised (You can just make out the text on the lens). They are 1.0 and used for skiing. I can only find valve lenses for 2.0 which are the wrong shape.
Anyone have any suggestions?
thanks
CaitView attachment 861635

View attachment 861637

Nice Valve buddy. One of the rare Vintage Valve frame color.

Back