• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hellooooo! :D

LOL I actually had an account for awhile and just lurked a bit but realized that everyone was "Anonymous." I was like, "Why's everyone Anonymous? Isn't that safe?" hahaha Then it hit me that I wasn't a premium member, yet. ;)

I saw that, and referenced it above. You've actually been "here" since '13. Get posting and contributing man, you've got some catching up to do.

One thing @SMman didn't mention is serial numbers, they come in to play depending also. They can make a Mars a "Jordan" or "Plain old Mars"..big dollar difference. Same with some Romeo and Julies (not Jordans, but they can matter for Julies)

You would need advanced algorithms that would constipate Einstein to keep track of and remember them all. Just check in with the Forum...somebody knows!

One thing @SMman didn't mention is serial numbers, they come in to play depending also. They can make a Mars a "Jordan" or "Plain old Mars"..big dollar difference. Same with some Romeo and Julies (not Jordans, but they can matter for Julies)

You would need advanced algorithms that would constipate Einstein to keep track of and remember them all. Just check in with the Forum...somebody knows!
I had to leave something for you to contribute:D. Placing a value on an x-metal is tougher than any used car;).

How about it!

:hunter:
Its always fun being the 1st car dealership to give someone their trade-in value. Some people used to look at me like I killed their dog. Those same people would often come back and do the trade after the next couple of dealerships offered the same or less.

@cyclerdoug is right about the serial numbers and SKUs. They will let you know which generation it is and if it has the correct matching lenses. Later generations didn't have any markings (Juliets anyway, I'm no expert in the rest). O-Review is a good source when looking up the numbers.

If you only knew what I spent on one single item last night after someone shot me a txt. :headbang:

If you guess the number I'll confirm it.

Congrats @johncatral! Your wallet is definitely in trouble if your 1st purchase on here was an R1! Mine was a pair of Crankcases and all I could do is think what a bunch of fools those x-metal buyers were. You know the old saying; "If you can't beat them, join them":cool-33:

If you are patient, which is very hard to do, you will find awesome deals pop up pretty often. Which is why I went form having zero Xmetals two months ago and now I have 13......

Back