1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Hey y'all!

Im trying to 'thin' out the herd like most of you and id like to propose some kind of trade.

I have two 'beater' like pairs of Fives ... i say beater because they're far from perfect but they are VERY far from wrecked.

But they're perfectly good to wear as a beater for the beach/odd jobs/sports/drunken debauchery and you won't feel too bad if they get scratched a little or knocked off by stripper boobs ;)

So i propose: Trade a beater FOR a beater ...

I am looking for a Frogskin with a dark/beach worthy lens combo

Why dont i keep the ones i have you ask? I dont like the style/fit on my face anymore ... and id like to pass on the savings to YOUUUUU!!! *cough* I'm so lame :( :p

Id like to see if anyone has interest trading for a:

Fives Squared Brown Smoke/Bronze ( 7/10 ... mismatched bag only... i can't find any MAJOR flaws on em ... but they been around ... micro scratches on lenses ...)

http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=5433&table_name=glasses

and

Fives 3.0 Ducati (6-7/10 ... complete set ... box has a little wear ... ear stems and nose has small matte paint flecking ... some scratches on the lenses that do impede vision)

http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=2543&table_name=glasses

Feel free to hurl any insults/comments/compliments/PM's my way

If you have anything a little better than a beater than i can do a 2 for 1 deal ...

Pics coming soon...

Better pics upon request

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaNN nNNnnnnnDddddddd a deal has been worked out!

Shout out to @fretburner79 !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    We beat dem beaters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    I need a ducati box :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Well well well. I just happen to know a guy that will have a box coming from Canada in about 10-12 days ;l

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Can you feel the love... The love connection!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    I'll send it to you when I get it. Text me and remind me or I'll forget.

Anonymous likes this.