1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. M. Pedderson

M. Pedderson Oakley Beginner

Got these at a garage sale... I need to buy nose bombs & ear socks, but these have posts or pegs to attach the nose pads and the nose pads I found won't fit. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Help identifying... - DSCF1151.JPG Help identifying... - DSCF1153.JPG Help identifying... - DSCF1154.JPG Help identifying... - DSCF1155.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Fakes

Oakley Ron likes this.
  4. M. Pedderson

M. Pedderson Oakley Beginner

Okay. I have no problem believing they are fake, what leads you to believe they are fake? Just out of curiosity.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Biggest giveaway is the nosebombs. After that the icons on the arms and the print on the front.

6. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Yea after actually looking at the pics instead of the thumbs, the nosebombs are posts. Twentys and other simular pairs have hooks

7. Eastonatti

Eastonatti Oakley Enthusiast

Don't fives and straights have the same nose pieces that are removable and leave behind the same posts? I've never seen them removed but I will look tomorrow at work. Hooks... if I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, you're referring to what come on sport frames like Halfs, Flaks, Fasts, etc. right?

8. theafroman

theafroman Oakley Beginner

That looks like the Oakley Minute 1.0 but it might be fake because it is missing an engraving above the noise piece that said "Minute 1.0"