1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Ok, uni is about to go back for the year (Feb 27) and I have decided to stop collecting (cold turkey) after this week because I don't want any distractions, I plan to hit the books hard this year. I have multiple options to choose from for my last bit of collecting until November, these options are:

A) Monster Dog Custom Polished Black w/team blue icons/ice iridium + 2 (or possibly 3) x Monster Pup Custom Polished Black/Ice Iridium (one to wear 1 in reserve) all sourced from eBay

B) Monster Dog Snow Camo/Grey in "used only once condition" sourced from Canada + 1 pair from option A + fire red iridium lenses for my Olive MD

C) Monster Dog Custom Crystal Black w/team green icons/emerald iridium + Monster Dog Custom Polished Black w/team blue icons/ice iridium

D) add your own option

At the end of the day I will make up my own mind but would love some input

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

I am not really sure which to go for but I do like a nice emerald iridium, if that helps! haha :laugh:

3. TheDutchman92

Not really lol...so many choices so little cash, always the same story

4. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

:laugh:
    good luck with your quest D and good luck with Uni too :smile:

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

MD Crystal Black/Ice/Blue icons
    but if u like Ruby Polished Black Ruby Team Red Icons(my choice)
    if u prefer Polished Black with Ice than thats 3rd choice tied with Pups...all will be very hard to find down the road and if thats a factor I'd get Snow Camo first but white is not my preference -if u love it and will look for it hard- then grab while u can

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'm with Mrs H. The emearld lens looks nice, & in the snow camo WOW but then again so does the fire in this frame too. The Snow Camo frame is a favorite of mine so I would say go for this one & change the lens.

7. TheDutchman92

I don't really have a choice with the customs other than what I listed since it's an eBay seller. Almost written off the white camo dogs in my mind as I'd prefer to buy from the forum members and support them when they show up plus I trust all you guys. Just purchased the fire lenses then so that narrows it down a bit. the olive frame will be a lot less drab with bright yellow. And thanks Mrs H, I've had my year of stuffing around and drinking now it's time to get serious, after all I'll need a good job to fund this expensive hobby.

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Wish I could let my second pair of Snow Camo's go but the more I look at the frame the more I love them & so at this moment I can't. If anything changes i'll drop you a note Dutchy.

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

You really can't go wrong with any MD frame. If I had to choose one...I would go with the Snow Camo.

10. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Ah then i'd go Polished Black Ice MD unless u really love Emerald...being somewhat color blind I cant appreciate green as others do...If the Pups are a good price then I'd pick them up too...