1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Hey guys, I've got a rootbeer frame HalfJacket XLJ, just want some ideas on a new lens color. Currently its Gold Iridium, but it needs replacing.

What goes best? I like my iridium coats, and tend towards high contrast lenses but thats not critical. I want something that matches. will Ruby look weird?

cheers

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Ruby would look good IMO

You cant go wrong with VR28 Blk iridium in any pair, especially a brown frame

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha would you mind quickly photoshopping that for me so i can get a look? with matt rootbeer frame and ruby lens.. haha sorry if i ask too much of you bro

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i was contemplating that batwolf, but there looks like theres alot of green in those? compared to actual 24k? or is it just me.. good post on the VL review btw! the most comprehensive so far! we should make a trhead for reviewing all the brands! thanks for that

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

7. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

while looking for photoshop materials i found this, looks like he swapped the earsocks for orange to create a unique look

Help With Lens ColorS- Match My Frame! - 2ludyqd.jpg

Attached Files:

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Hey yeah, thats nice, but i suspect the earsocks play a big part. how would it look with the rootbeer earsocks? its quite a bit darker..

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Jus like oBlazer said, Vr28 BIP looks awesome in anything. I got it in my Rootbeer Flak's and the Rust Gascan's. The Ruby doesn't look too bad with the Rootbeer. I like more subtle colors personally though haha.

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

sweet cheers man. well... how am i gonna find VR28's for this thing? ahha anyone gor a pair they dont want?