1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

..............CARBON C-SIX! I have been wanting this pair ever since its initial release. I have had the chance to marvel at it in the store, which is where I passed up my first opportunity to purchase it. Ever since then, I have been hunting for this rare beauty. I've been scouring the internet, eBay, and the O-Forum for years, multiple times a day just trying to find an opportunity to purchase it. FINALLY, I have found the one piece that makes my collection whole. I am the happiest person in the world today. I am now the proud owner of the most beautiful and coolest pair of sunglasses to grace the earth, the Carbon C-Six.
    Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7749.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7745.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7746.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7743.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7759.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7757.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7756.jpg Here She Is, My Grail Of Grails, My White Unicorn,  My....... - EGH_7750.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

Beautiful

GH4AU likes this.
  3. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sweet! :)

GH4AU likes this.
  4. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

Looking good, especially as a pair.

GH4AU likes this.
  5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I am so happy for you that you managed to acquire this piece. :D
    I'm sure you're gonna be happy with it. Especially now that you have it. ;)

6. GH4AU

I am so stoked! I never thought I would actually own it, and it's here in my house!

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

Wait till it's on your face outside and nobody notices unless you visit an O store. :p

TheWannaBe likes this.
  8. GH4AU

Oh I bet, it's already been on my face. :) Come to think of it, nobody has ever taken notice to my Aluminum. I do get many compliments on the X-Metals though.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

You'll be surprised how little comments you get unless you go into an O store and they actually know what it is. Or you somehow manage to see a forum member that goes OH **** a C-SIX!!:cool-20:

TheWannaBe and GH4AU like this.
  10. OakleyFrankFMJ

Oh....one other thing.....NEVER.....EVER.....EVER.....under ANY circumstance go ANYWHERE near a LAKE while wearing them. ;)

Brett28, jmaxime89 and GH4AU like this.