• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey from Canada

oddwick

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

I'm new to Oakley and the forum and I want to introduce myself. I currently have a custom pair of radars and a pair of the new Flak 2.0s with Prizm Road lenses in matte grey. I was wondering how to start a good collection and if you guys buy new or used and where.

Thanks.

Adam

:welcome: I buy new sometimes. I also get a lot of used stuff. Sometimes I like to restore an older pair with new lenses and rubber. Vaults and eBay are great places to buy Oakleys. This Forum is also a great place to buy. Lots of Awesome members on this site with lots of knowledge.

:welcome: I buy new sometimes. I also get a lot of used stuff. Sometimes I like to restore an older pair with new lenses and rubber. Vaults and eBay are great places to buy Oakleys. This Forum is also a great place to buy. Lots of Awesome members on this site with lots of knowledge.

Thanks. The problem is that in Canada eBay is almost useless for this type of stuff because shipping is expensive or the prices are ridiculous. I'm paying 20% more for everything since CAD is so low. Here, Oakley vaults don't have very old stuff, mostly just older sport and lifestyle models and they even sell brand new releases. Is it a different story in the USA?

Back