1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ArthurL

ArthurL Oakley Beginner

Thanks for your feedback ;-)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Confusing question, but anything I ship I make sure I wrap it well with bubble wrap and paper. And also tape the box well

3. ArthurL

ArthurL Oakley Beginner

qBan sorry for the confusing question:) I'm asking because I know Post canada are a little rough with the marchandises sometimes. And I thought that just an envelop with bubbles wouldn't have not been enough to secure the sunglasses. A small box with bubbles inside maybe :) Thanks for your feedback :)

4. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

I quite like a rigid box, with packing materials inside. That's what Oakley shipped a post-tune up pair back to me in, and it was still good enough for me to reuse again at the weekend.

ArthurL likes this.
  5. ArthurL

ArthurL Oakley Beginner

I received one pair with a letter bubbles, everything is fine. Thanks for your feedback Carrera1963 :cool-33:

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

I wouldn't ship sunglasses in a bubbled envelope. U can even get free boxes at the post office that u pit together yourself. You can ask someone at the counter and they'll give it to you free of charge... That's what I did when shipping to some people.

7. ArthurL

ArthurL Oakley Beginner

Good to know that qban thanks :)