1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dymondo

dymondo Oakley Beginner

Hey all.

New to the forum but loving it. Thought I was a collector but realise my pitiful 14 pairs is nothing.

I work in an opticians in the UK that sells oakley spectacles and sunnies (mostly RX) and fell in live with pretty much everything in our tower in store.

I'm blessed with some spare lenses too as once we RX a pair. Most customers don't want the lenses that were standard in the frame. Joy!!

Also lucky as I get 550 pound to spend a year which has bought me pitboss, whiskers, holbrooks, hijinx, gascans, juliets, gascan S, to name a few.

Known as the stores "Oakley Ho" cause I love em!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum man! You will fit just fine here. Just be advised, you might easily go over your 550 pound a year budget on oakleys once you start browsing through the threads. Hold on to your wallet sir

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome...
    that´s a good way to get some replacement lenses ;o)

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Welcome onborad. Nice to have another one from the UK. 14 is a good start, it will grow, & faster than you thought now you are on here LOL...........

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Welcome to the forum!

6. dymondo

dymondo Oakley Beginner

Actually I have spare lenses for pairs i don't actually have. I have scalpel lenses but alas no scalpels.

7. dymondo

dymondo Oakley Beginner