• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Guys!

dymondo

Oakley Beginner
Hey all.

New to the forum but loving it. Thought I was a collector but realise my pitiful 14 pairs is nothing.

I work in an opticians in the UK that sells oakley spectacles and sunnies (mostly RX) and fell in live with pretty much everything in our tower in store.

I'm blessed with some spare lenses too as once we RX a pair. Most customers don't want the lenses that were standard in the frame. Joy!!

Also lucky as I get 550 pound to spend a year which has bought me pitboss, whiskers, holbrooks, hijinx, gascans, juliets, gascan S, to name a few.

Known as the stores "Oakley Ho" cause I love em!

Welcome to the forum man! You will fit just fine here. Just be advised, you might easily go over your 550 pound a year budget on oakleys once you start browsing through the threads. Hold on to your wallet sir

Hey all.

New to the forum but loving it. Thought I was a collector but realise my pitiful 14 pairs is nothing.

I work in an opticians in the UK that sells oakley spectacles and sunnies (mostly RX) and fell in live with pretty much everything in our tower in store.

I'm blessed with some spare lenses too as once we RX a pair. Most customers don't want the lenses that were standard in the frame. Joy!!

Also lucky as I get 550 pound to spend a year which has bought me pitboss, whiskers, holbrooks, hijinx, gascans, juliets, gascan S, to name a few.

Known as the stores "Oakley Ho" cause I love em!

Welcome onborad. Nice to have another one from the UK. 14 is a good start, it will grow, & faster than you thought now you are on here LOL...........

Actually I have spare lenses for pairs i don't actually have. I have scalpel lenses but alas no scalpels.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3stbFuyIz95d5PCj0HuyDajOMPZqUsubDAUDm6xFDdU?feat=directlink

IMG_3574.JPG

This is what i stare at at work all the time. Re-Merched by our fantastic rep!!

Top 2 shelfs are Ideally all wires (Some Improvisation Needed)
Next 2 are Omatter Lifestyle/Active and Finally Ladies on the bottom

Back