• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, been using Oaklys since 1990. Only sunglasses I've ever worn. Hope to find info and parts. I appreciate any and all help.

Even better info, thank you again. Honestly forums have never been my thing. Reluctantly finally decided to get in here. It's been way too long, looking at dead ends.
I gotta say, I've been on several other forums, but this is by far the best group I've ever been fortunate enough to belong to. These guys, and gals, are extremely knowledgeable, and more importantly, they are very generous with that knowledge, and happy to help with any issue that you might have. Plus, the more you get to know em, the harder it is to stay away from the forum! The collections some of the members have here will blow your mind!
I hope you find a home here 😁

I gotta say, I've been on several other forums, but this is by far the best group I've ever been fortunate enough to belong to. These guys, and gals, are extremely knowledgeable, and more importantly, they are very generous with that knowledge, and happy to help with any issue that you might have. Plus, the more you get to know em, the harder it is to stay away from the forum! The collections some of the members have here will blow your mind!
I hope you find a home here 😁
Looking forward to being here a long time.

Well 15 days check.

Welcome to the thunder dome

10d3a2926cd240bd3215b37e6090d9c7.gif

Latest Posts

Back