• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Australia

WestWinds

Oakley Beginner
Australia
Hi OF,

Bought my first Oakley over 18 years ago, it was a pare of Juliet, haven't worn them for over 10 years. Found them again hidden at the back of a draw, wore them out last weekend and my Mrs requested that I not wear them because "they looked soo 90s", I laughed and wore them in protest.

Anyhow for sheer nostalgia I googled Oakley and the Juliets and found my way here.

I'm no hardcore collector, but I do tend to gravitate to Oakley when buying sunnies.

Hi OF,

Bought my first Oakley over 18 years ago, it was a pare of Juliet, haven't worn them for over 10 years. Found them again hidden at the back of a draw, wore them out last weekend and my Mrs requested that I not wear them because "they looked soo 90s", I laughed and wore them in protest.

Anyhow for sheer nostalgia I googled Oakley and the Juliets and found my way here.

I'm no hardcore collector, but I do tend to gravitate to Oakley when buying sunnies.
Welcome, Juliets are timeless

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back