• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, just found this forum, what a blessing. Have been an Oakley fan since the beginning.

r7424w

Oakley Beginner
I have an original Time bomb watch, with gray face, gifted to me by Jim. I wore it for years daily after Jim made fun that I would only wear it when going out. It has accumulated some scratches on the crystal as well as the band. Is there any place that can fix this or replace the crystal? Thank you in advance.

I have an original Time bomb watch, with gray face, gifted to me by Jim. I wore it for years daily after Jim made fun that I would only wear it when going out. It has accumulated some scratches on the crystal as well as the band. Is there any place that can fix this or replace the crystal? Thank you in advance.
I've repaired many time bombs including refinishing the mineral crystal to look like new. If you can send me a few pics at my email since you can't send private messages yet. Can get in touch with me at zwc0442@yahoo.com

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

tmp 4 copy.gif

Latest Posts

Back