• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, Shoe One

Ok shoe one. just shoe mint clean 150 .. With nice mint box 200. Prices in last years have dropped steadily on them. Hi top add about +25-40. Color white mint not discolored + 25 only seems to be rare color in low tops. There a rarer high top color I forget witch one it is

I have a pair of Shoe One that I requested a value on - but there are so many variables such as size, condition etc that it is hard to gauge. No one came forward, which is quite understandable, so I went the route of finding a true value; listing them on eBay for 99p and no reserve. They have been bid up to £11.50 at present so if that's all they get, that is what they are worth - what someone is willing to pay at that particular time.

Welcome to our forum by the way! Stick around and show us some pics of your other Oakley gear - you never know, you might like it here...
i may be watching these think they are a bit small but if they go cheap may have to give them a go as previously mentioned id like a pair to actually wear

sorry welcome to the newbie again slightly small but get your post count up and stick around long enough to post in classifieds i'm suree someone will bite your hand off