1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Special edition Frank Kozik "The Future is Stupid" Hijinx. Everything included, glasses, micro bag, box and all paperwork from in the box, including art. Everything is in mint condition, label has slight discoloration.

$170 shipped in US. International available

Hijinx Frank Kozik special edition "The Future is Stupid" - 20160527_175200.jpg

Hijinx Frank Kozik special edition "The Future is Stupid" - 20160527_175216.jpg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Glws I got myself a pair previously they are a great collectors item

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a thought for future listings. You may want to combine what you are selling to a couple of posts. You are running 14 of them right now? There is only 20 post per page.
    You would take over 3/4 of a page with all of your listings.
    I know people with other listings are not happy when they get bumped to the next page a few hours after they list them.
    Good luck with your stuff. You have some nice glasses that you are selling.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the advice. I thought it would be easier to see each pair this way. Maybe I'll put them all together soon

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All good. I know the multiple (many) postings has been a topic as of late. They may figure out a way to limit how many sellers can post.
    Again it was just FYI.
    Good luck!! Sell well!!

Anonymous likes this.